Ultrasonic Testing (UT) uses high frequency sound waves (typically in the range between 0.5 and 15 MHz) to conduct examinations and make measurements. Besides its wide use in engineering applications (such as flaw detection/evaluation, dimensional measurements, material characterization, etc.), ultrasonics are also used in the medical field (such as sonography, therapeutic ultrasound, etc.).
Ultrasonic Inspection facilities at PETROCON ENGG. & INSP. CO. Navi Mumbai, India
1. State of the Art Ultrasonic flaw detection equipments with built-in DGS curves, AVG, AWS flaw sizing techniques for weld inspections.
2. Transducers suitable for critical inspections, most sensitive, high temperature and high attenuates materials inspection applications.
3. T-K-Y joints testing experts.
4. Experienced in house ASNT NDT Level III consultants and experts for providing techniques establishment, procedure preparation, approval and consultancy services.
5. ASNT NDT Level III trainers for conducting in house or external NDT Level 1, 2 training and certification courses.
6. Ultrasonic inspection professionals qualified and certified to Level I, II as per ASNT recommended practice SNT-TC-1A and IS:13805 by Indian Society for Non-destructive testing (ISNT) and are approved by leading third party inspection authorities.
7. Strong team of NDT professionals to provide ultrasonic inspection services across India.