An ULTRASONIC thickness gauge is a measuring instrument for the non-destructive investigation of a material's thickness using ultrasonic waves The usage of an ultrasonic thickness gauge for non-destructive testing to check material properties such as thickness measurement, is now regularly utilized in all areas of industrial measurements. The ability to gauge thickness measurement without requiring access to both sides of the test piece, offers this technology a multitude of possible applications. Paint thickness gauge, ultrasonic coating thickness gauge, digital thickness gauges and many more options are available to test plastics, glass, ceramics, metal and other materials.
Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement facility at PETROCON ENGG. & INSP. CO. Navi Mumbai, India.
1. UTM use to find out Pipeline marked area thickness lost during In- service. by the ultrasonic pulse-Continuous Technique method. & Base metal defects.
2. Continuous pulse- echo generated by the machine.Ultrasonic D-Meter Make – Modsonic Model – Edison-1 OR MI-TECH machines use for inspection.
3. Transducers suitable for critical inspections, most sensitive, high temperature and high attenuates materials inspection applications.
4. Standard Calibration Blocks : Step Wedge OR Fixed 4.0/5.0 mm on Instruments use to calibrate machine frequently during inspection.
5. Experienced in house ASNT NDT Level III consultants and experts for providing techniques establishment, procedure preparation, approval and consultancy services.
6. ASNT NDT Level III trainers for conducting in house or external NDT Level 1, 2 training and certification courses.
7. Ultrasonic inspection professionals qualified and certified to Level I, II as per ASNT recommended practice SNT-TC-1A and IS:13805 by Indian Society for Non-destructive testing (ISNT) and are approved by leading third party inspection authorities.
8. Strong team of NDT professionals to provide ultrasonic inspection services across India.